Fee: Advanced Registration is by January 28th, 2015
Pay in advance and save!
Advance Registration - $80.00
At The Door - $100.00 No Exceptions!
Visa and MasterCard are accepted by
phone 203 802 8533 or 203 596 9073 or pay through your Paypal account at the
bottom of the page
Check-in Time: Sunday, January
AM. Workshop will begin at 10:00 AM SHARP.
Location: Practical Self Defense
Training Center, 847 Hamilton Ave., Waterbury, CT - Directions and Lodging
Optional items to bring: *PLEASE NOTE…For
bring focus mitts (if you do not have focus mitts, they are sold at the PSDTC)
Also, try to bring any kind of
protective gear you have from whatever style you train in. You would be
surprised on what we use for training apparatus. Any headgear, bag gloves,
boxing gloves or MMA gloves would be best. The more gear we have around the
more action we have at this workshop.
kinds of protective gear, Focus
mitts, head gear, boxing and MMA gloves are all sold at the PSDTC
if you would like to have your own training equipment.
Owner of the Practical
Self Defense Training Center (PSDTC) in Waterbury, CT
Received a 6th
Degree Black Belt in Filipino Kuntao under the late Grand Master Joe
Rossi back in
Currently the owner and head
instructor of the Filipino style called Kuntao as taught at the PSDTC
Certified in Jun Fan gung Fu / Jeet Kune Do under Bruce Lee protιgι
Sifu/Guro Dan Inosanto
Certified Kali instructor level under Sifu/Guro Dan
instructor in Jun Fan Gung Fu, Jeet Kune Do, Grappling, Eskrima, Kali,
Arnis under Larry Hartsell (original student of Bruce Lee)
Certified Senior instructor in Jeet Kune Do Concepts / Kali under Paul
Certified Pekiti Tirsia Kali/Dumog, Manundlo Unang Hagden under
Grand Tuhon Leo T. Gaje Jr.
stuntman and fight coordinator for the American Stuntman Assoc. & Stunts
Appearances in eight of Paul Vunak’s Jeet Kune Do Street fighting video
Instructor for well over 100 rape and mugging prevention seminars
Instructor for Airline employees and security in antiterrorist tactics
Trainer in weapon retention along with bladed weapon use and defenses
with military personnel and Army Rangers
Trainer for fighters in MMA, Thai boxing, full contact stick
fighting and grappling tournaments
Trainer in weapon retention, knife defenses and takedowns to subduing
for all types of Law enforcement
CRG (Crisis Response Group) an antiterrorist team the killing and
maiming tactics from Kun Tao in the Philippines
Trained the Philippine National Police (PNP) and the National Bureau of
Investigation (NBI) in the Philippines
the SAF (Special Action Force) an anti terrorist Police/Military Unit
the killing and maiming tactics from Kun Tao in Mindanao, Philippines.
from 2006 to 2008
Owner of the
Traditional Filipino Weapons web site...see
40 years experience in many other martial arts and still researching to
About Andy DiGuiseppi:
• Level 10 Black Sash in Chinese Wing Chun Kung Fu under the late Master
• Is a 5th Generation Descendant of the Yip Man Style Wing Chun.
• Experienced Practitioner of Filipino Kuntao under Guru Ron
• Experienced Practitioner of Filipino Kali, having studied Inosanto Kali,
Pekiti Tirsia Kali, and Sina Tirsia Wali Kali.
• Experienced Practitioner of the Indonesian Silat systems of Mande Muda and
• Experienced Practitioner of Brazilian Jujitsu, Judo, Japanese JuJitsu,
and Integrated Grappling Systems under Ron Kosakowski.
• Is a level 2 Attuned Reiki Practitioner.
• Experienced Practitioner of several styles of Yoga.
• Has been training and learning at PSDTC since 2001.
• Has been teaching regular and private Wing Chun classes at PSDTC since
• Instructed over 27 Wing Chun Intensive workshops and seminars.
• Experience instructing bouncers, police officers, correctional officers,
military personnel and other martial arts instructors.
• Has been involved in security enforcement for national entertainment acts
and CT based music festivals.
• Has been studying Wing Chun for over 11 years straight with no lapses in
training and is focusing toward mastery.
• Owner of Chisao.com and Wingchunclan.com, resource websites for the study
of Wing Chun.
• Author and Illustrator of “The Wing Chun Text Book” A training manual for
learning Wing Chun.
• Accomplished graphic and web designer and owner of DiGuiseppistudios.
• Considers himself an eternal student and is ever seeking what it is his
RK BIO for more information)
more information or directions to the Practical Self Defense Training Center,
contact Ron at 203 802 8533 or 203 596 9073
Cut here -
Type(s) of martial arts
I waive all rights of possible injury to Ron Kosakowski,
Andrew DiGuiseppi, The Practical Self Defense Training Center and their
If under 18, a parent must sign. Parents Signature
check or money order payable to
SEND TO: PSDTC
847 Hamilton Avenue
Waterbury, Connecticut 06706
to pay by credit
card - 203-802 8533 or 203 596 9073.
Or you can preregister and save by going
through your Paypal account:
here for basic Directions to the
Self Defense Training Center
in Waterbury, Connecticut